Thursday, December 16, 2010

This is love...

While I was busy doing this...


Big Daddy was busy doing this...


I LOVE a man who can cook! This tasted even better than it looks, and the smell coming from the oven was even better than that. Under the barbeque sauce and jalapeno peppers, those are the leanest loin chops I've ever seen. They went well with beans, onions and garlic (lots of onions & garlic!) in this one-skillet meal.  And to think the man behind the dinner could only make lasagna and "gorp" when I met him. (That gorp's a story all unto itself, and someday I'll share it.)

Now it's time to pack all those prezzies into a knapsack for a trip out to the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you have visited my blog, but I am thrilled that you have chosen to comment.