Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Won!

Finally, I won something BIG. I've been awarded the "Most Hopeless Blogger Procrastinator!"  Of course I'd prefer that the title be a little less negative and just offer kudos for Best Procrastinator in the Blogger category, but I'll take the win any way I can get it. I'm sure some whiner will protest that they went a whole year between blogs and not just under three months like me, but they probably had a legitimate reason. I, on the other hand, had no  excuses - er, reasons, whatsoever. Unless you count tax preparation, which took a couple weeks, even with the help of TurboTax. And you should count the pre-tax preparation month of anxiety while I was gearing up for it. And what about the recovery time? But I don't have to try to justify the award - it's mine!

I've worked hard for this award, and I'm happy to finally have won something significant (since I can't ever seem to win a Nikon camera or a LeCreuset pot from Pioneer Woman over at http://thepioneerwoman.com/ ). Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go get my trophy engraved. And maybe post a real blog entry. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you have visited my blog, but I am thrilled that you have chosen to comment.